Job Type: Flexible shift patterns offered
Salary: £9.30 per hour + Mileage. Holiday Pay + Workplace Pension also provided
Required: Full UK Drivers Licence + access to own car
Often referred to as Home Helps, but now officially entitled Home Care Workers to reflect the modern, professional and multi-function service provided to at-home residents, Clyde Homecare are looking to add to their highly trained and respected workforce.
You will provide care and support to residents based in the East Dunbartonshire area, focusing on but not restricted to Kirkintilloch, Bishopbriggs, Bearsden, Milton of Campsie, Torrance, Lenzie and Milngavie.
We are looking for candidates with experience of providing care at home, but also those who may be thinking of undertaking this type of work for the first time.
Comprehensive training is provided for all candidates before commencement, regardless of experience, and continues throughout the duration of your career with us, with back-up from our management team at all times.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a flexible, honest and reliable approach to providing the following services, which will enable service users to remain independent in their own home:
• Assistance with personal care, including dressing and undressing
• Meal preparation and cleaning where required
• Medication assistance, prompting and administering
• Providing domestic and household services
• Assisting clients to develop and maintain their daily living skills
• Reporting any change which may affect the health or well-being of a service user
• Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
• Holiday pay + workplace pension
• Fully paid pre-employment training
• Support provided to gain SVQ qualification
• Free uniform / smart phone provided for work purposes
• ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
• Mileage provided for all work related travel
• Statutory maternity / paternity / sick pay
• Right to live and work in the UK
• Full PVG check required
• Registered with / willing to register with the SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council)
• Full UK drivers’ licence and access to own transport
Download full job description
← Go back