Join Our Team
Clyde Homecare employs care and support workers for individuals within their own homes, and on behalf of Local Authorities, across Glasgow and Central Scotland.
Become a valued member of our care team.
Care at Home Workers - East Dunbartonshire
- Care At Home
- Full Time
- East Dunbartonshire
Job Type: Flexible shift patterns offered
Salary: £9.00 per hour + mileage. Holiday pay & workplace pension also provided
Transport: Full UK drivers licence required & access to own car
Are you looking for a career in homecare? Can you demonstrate dignity, respect and
compassion when providing care and support? Are you enthusiastic and highly motivated to ensure that people receive the best care possible?
If your answer is “yes” to all of the above, Clyde Homecare wants to hear from you!
We are looking for candidates with a flexible, honest and reliable approach, to provide the following services which will enable service users to remain independent in their own home:
• Assistance with personal care, including dressing and undressing
• Meal preparation and cleaning where required
• Medication assistance, prompting and administering
• Providing domestic and household services
• Assisting clients to develop and maintain their daily living skills
• Promptly reporting any change which may affect the health or well-being of a client
• Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
• Holiday pay + workplace pension
• PVG costs met by company upon completion of successful trial period
• Full training provided for all aspects of role – previous experience beneficial but not essential
• Support provided to gain SVQ qualification
• Free uniform / smart phone provided for work purposes
• ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
• Mileage provided for all work related travel
• Statutory maternity / paternity / sick pay
• Right to live and work in the UK
• Full PVG check required
• Registered with / willing to register with the SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council)
• Full UK drivers licence and access to own transport
Experience is not always necessary, we are looking for individuals with a flexible, honest and reliable approach to the provision of care – if you fit that bill, we would like to hear from you.
We offer various shift patterns for care and support staff, pay mileage to all staff using their own cars during the course of a shift, and provide comprehensive training before you begin your care and support career, with back-up from our management team at all times.
The cost of PVGs will be covered following successful completion of a qualifying period. We will also provide a free uniform, training and smart phone for work purposes.
Clyde Homecare is committed to offering the Scottish Living Wage to our carers.
Working For Us
If your application is successful, the next step will be to attend an interview with one of our consultants. You will have to bring along:
A passport or birth certificate
National insurance number
Proof of address
The names of two references
PVG Scheme Membership Number (if applicable)
Please Note – Foreign nationals must have a current passport and visa and be eligible to work in the UK.
You will be informed about your rates of pay and condition of employment before starting any position.
Clyde Homecare occasionally recruits candidates to work in management roles such as:
Care and Support Staff Coordinators (office based)
Care and Support Field Supervisors
We will consider candidates of all background and experience for all our roles, and we are a committed equal opportunities provider.
To see our current roles please click on Vacancies.
Refer a Friend
Are you a current Clyde Homecare employee who knows someone who is dedicated, reliable and honest in their approach, and would be suitable to work in an essential care and support industry?
If they agree and would like to be considered for a role, provide us with their contact details and we’ll do the rest.
If your friend is successfully recruited and then accumulates 80 hours work, you will receive a £50 payment.